Watch is a thing of passion. It is like a part of your life and you don’t want to change it again and again. So, it is better to have the right watch for you and obviously from the trusted brand. Because of so much advertising, some people think only Swiss companies make classic watches. But if you are a watch enthusiast, you should know the Japanese brands like Seiko has also some amazing collection of watches.
You have taken a decision to purchase the best Seiko watch but what next! Well, you have to find the right one that goes with your needs as well as personality. In today’s article, we are going to share the list of top 5 Seiko watches.
How to Choose the Best Seiko Watch?
There are couples of features that you must consider before you order a Seiko watch. Here are the most important features to check.
Right Budget: In the very beginning of buying a Seiko watch, you need to fix your budget. This will help you to sort out only those watches that meet your expectation. Seiko has both inexpensive and some high-end products. In this point, you have to remember you are not going to spend again and again. So, be ready to spend some extra bucks if required.
Gender: This is an important thing when you want to narrow down your search result. Because there are watches for both males and females and the size of the watch depends on it. Usually, female watches come with smaller in size. It can be between 24-26 mm.
On the other hand, men’s watches are larger and they may come in a size 36 mm and above. There are also some watches that sit between these sizes and they are unisex. Want to share your watch with your partner sometimes? Then you may go for the unisex models, however, that would not be a good idea.
Dress Type: What do you wear most of the time? And do you prefer to wear the watch with all your dresses? Then give importance to the color and the belt size. But when you want to wear it only with casual dresses, you should go for something bigger and more casual.
Choose the Right Technology: Seiko makes watches with different technologies. They have all the popular methods to keep running your watch. The most common technology from Seiko is the quartz style where it uses a battery to power the motor. They also have some popular solar quartz which takes power from light and it doesn’t require batteries.
Even you can go for the Seiko Kinetic technology that uses the body movement to generated energy for the watch. If you want our recommendation, we will suggest you buy automatic watches that use the body movement to wind a mainspring inside the watch. If it comes with the self-wind technology, don’t forget to check the power reservation capcity.
Water Resistance: Most of the Seiko watches has the water resistance feature. If you want to have a water-resistant watch, you should check the capacity of it. Depending on the model, water resistance may vary. For example, if you are going to swim with it, 30 meter is enough. But when you want to do snorkeling or underwater diving, the 100 meter and 200-meter water resistance feature is right for you. For the scuba diving, you have to order the 200-meter water resistance watch.
Smart Features: No wonder if you want to stay updated with the technology. If you want to do some basic math calculation, use stopwatch, and GPS features, you should look for the availability of these features in your selected watch though it is not so common.
Top 5 Best Seiko Watches 2019
[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/2kVYy6f”#FF9900″ size=”5″ icon=”icon: shopping-cart” rel=”nofollow”]Shop now at Amazon.com[/su_button]
If you have mid-level budget and you don’t want to miss the latest features of Seiko watch, we would suggest you to order this Seiko 5 SNZF17 watch. This is the 2017 model of Seiko and you get most of the recent features. Most of the people call it an entry-level watch. But the interesting fact is, this is entry-level according to the budget not about the look and the features.
Seiko 5 is an automatic men’s watch that comes with extreme durability. The case is made of stainless steel. The stainless steel construction keeps it as a new product even after years. The band also comes with the top grade stainless steel that makes it sturdy enough to perform like a pro. If you don’t want to waste your money on so-called top class watches, this is the perfect one for you.
It is really easy to wear. The band has a push-button deployment clasp and safety lock. It is not a big matter wherever you are going, this watch will be a good companion. From camping to the party, in every places, it will fit. It’s a classic watch and the black color of the dial and the silver finishing in the band make it unique. You will fall in love with it once you start using on a regular basis.
Benefits & Highlighted Features
- 42 mm stainless steel case material makes the watch extremely durable
- Round shaped Hardlex dial with a bigger size that easy to read with one attempt
- Stainless steel silver colored brush polished band looks shiny and elegant
- Automatic movement self-winding technology and doesn’t require manual winding that saves time
- Deployment buckle clasp fits the watch properly with wrist and keeps in place
- Date and day in the 3 o’clock position to keep your alarmed about the days that help the professionals
- The band contains safety lock to avoid unwanted circumstances
- Unidirectional Bezel helps to measure diving time in a handy manner
- Luminous Markers helps to read the time in darkness
- It is water resistant up to 100 meter that allows to swim and snorkeling with it
- This Seiko watch reserves power up to 40 hours
- If you are new to this watch, setting the day/date will be a little bit tricky for you
- The Bezel is thicker that makes the dial look smaller in some angles
People who love sports and also do professional works should go for it. It comes in a lightweight and fits in any situations.
[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/2kVZuYj”#FF9900″ size=”5″ icon=”icon: shopping-cart” rel=”nofollow”]Shop now at Amazon.com[/su_button]
Don’t you like the stainless steel band? Seiko has a leather band option for you. This Seiko Men’s SARB017 comes with a stunning looking leather band. It is the watch that you would like to wear in any environment. No matter if you are in a business meeting or you are going camping, this watch fits you.
If you think about the sturdiness, this model is for you. If you just take a little bit of care, it will give you the service for years and years. The dial comes with analog technology. Main material is top grade stainless steel. Like any Swiss branded watch, it ensures extreme durability. No matter if it just falls down from your desk, it won’t break down. Its 12 mm thick case will get your back. So, you get the freedom to go with it wherever you want.
It features the Japanese automatic movement technology. That means, you never have wind the watch if it is in your hand. The leather calfskin strap is comfortable to wear. Unlike some low-grade bands, it won’t make any scratch on your hand. Just make sure you are not wearing it too tight which may interrupt air flow.
Benefits & Highlighted Features:
- This is a diver watch that is suitable for professional marine activities
- Stainless steel thicker case to keep the watch protected from breaking down if it falls down
- With the silver color outer the dial comes in the green color that makes it easy to read underwater
- Sapphire Crystal on the dial makes it extremely durable and you can do different sports with it
- Automatic movement technology that reserves the power up to 50 hours
- Besides the hour, minute, and second, it also shows the date on the 3 o’clock position
- It comes with the unique diashock technology for shock absorption
- Lightweight design keeps you comfortable for longer period wearing
- Water resistant up to 200 meters (660 feet) that allows doing swimming, snorkeling, and other underwater activities
- Green sunburst dial for reading the time with the first attempt
- Rotating compass bezel for camping and other outdoor activities
- There is no AR coating on the sapphire crystal and it reflects smudges
- If you don’t wear in the right fitting, it shifts slightly on hand
It is an ideal watch for marine professionals without missing the luxurious features. Want to use a single watch for everything? Then you should buy it without any doubt.
[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/2lj30wh” background=”#FF9900″ size=”5″ icon=”icon: shopping-cart” rel=”nofollow”]Shop now at Amazon.com[/su_button]
Whenever you look for a diving watch and you want to do different underwater activities, will find the watches come with the leather band. But if you love only the stainless steel band and want to do activities like swimming, snorkeling, and more, this watch is an ideal alternative for you. And the best part is, it comes with a stunning look that no watch enthusiast can deny.
Though the main feature of this Seiko watch is underwater activities, it is also good for other events. If you are planning on a road trip with a bike, or you are going camping, it will be a good companion for you. It won’t shift on your hand. The stainless steel bracelet linked to the dial comes with push-button deployant clasp. It keeps the watch in place.
This model features the Japanese automatic self-winding. It can reserve power for up to 50 hours. However, you can also wind it manually whenever you want. This keeps you hassle-free. Moreover, it is very comfortable to wear. You can go with it all day long. Because of the deep blue color and black outer combination, the dial is easy to read.
Benefits & Highlighted Features:
- It comes with highly luminous hands and markers treated and you can read the time at low light areas
- The uni-directional rotating diving bezel helps you to measure the diving time conveniently
- Heavy-duty 44 mm stainless steel case makes the watch durable and less chance of breaking down
- Date in the 3 o’clock position removes the confusion of “what day it is!”
- Hardlex mineral crystal and a solid etched, screw-down case back for heavy protection
- Lightweight and comfortable bracelet to give much comfort
- Double locking fold-over push-button clasp with a divers extension
- Screw down crown for the safety
- Water resistant up to 200 meters to allows doing diving with it
- Doesn’t shift from the proper position on hand
- When it is in the power reserve mode. The accuracy may vary from +25 to -15 seconds per day
This diver watch from Seiko is suitable for any marine professional and even business professionals. The classic blue and black color combination go with anything that you wear.
[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/2mwfkt8″ background=”#FF9900″ size=”5″ icon=”icon: shopping-cart” rel=”nofollow”]Shop now at Amazon.com[/su_button]
Do you prefer minimalistic featured diving watch? Want to have a classic diver watch that you can wear with almost any dresses? Then we would strongly recommend you to buy this Seiko SARB033 watch. This watch features a black dial which is a little bit big and a linked bracelet. The case and the dial is made of stainless steel and it looks very classy.
This diving watch is powered by Seiko 6R15 caliber self-winding movement. When you are wearing this watch all day long, there is no need for manual winding. However, you can wind it manually when it is required. When it is off from your hand, it reserves the power up to 50 hours. So, you can conveniently use it for everyday purpose.
The main purpose of this Seiko diving watch is doing underwater activities with it. But its look will encourage you to wear for all other activities. For example, it perfectly fits with party dresses and office dresses. If you are a super busy person who doesn’t waste time for changing the watch, this is the ideal one for you.
Benefits & Highlighted Features:
- 38.4 mm stainless steel case diameter makes the watch durable for the longevity
- Sapphire Crystal and the black inside of the dial makes it easy to read the time
- Finely burnished brushed finish for the shiny look that expresses your personality
- No matter if you are in low light, the luminous hands and silvertone hour markers will help you to read the time with less effort
- Deployant clasp with a dual push-button release perfectly fits on hand and doesn’t slip off from hand
- Date calendar in the 3 o’clock position to avoid the date mistakes
- Minimal design with a classy outlook fits all dresses
- Hand winding is available to adjust the time
- It is water resistant up to 100 meters for swimming
- Scratch resistant bracelet and crystal preserve the shine
- Unlike some other models, it comes in a lightweight for comfort
- It is not suitable for scuba diving
- Unlike the other watches from Seiko, it doesn’t display the day
Though most of the Seiko watches come in versatile design, this SARB033 just perfectly goes with any clothing style. It can be your meeting, camping, party, or anything, this watch will be the best companion. Because of the heavy-duty stainless steel construction, it looks like new after years.
[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/2n3IwrP” background=”#FF9900″ size=”5″ icon=”icon: shopping-cart” rel=”nofollow”]Shop now at Amazon.com[/su_button]
Looking for a high-end product from Seiko that compete with any world-class watch? Then you will definitely like the Rex Sbdc029. This model released in 2015 and still, people are crazy about this watch. It brings the most updated features. This Japanese watch does have a second time- zone which is not available in most of the other models of Seiko. If you are a businessman and need to stay updated about a different time zone, it might help you.
Unlike most of the Seiko watches, it came up with titanium case material. This metal construction makes it extremely durable. Once you buy this, you can stay worried free for years and years. It is powered by the Seiko 6R15 automatic technology. You don’t have to wind it manually. When you are wearing this, it will stay on self-winding.
This is the ultimate diving watch that you can use for even scuba diving. If you are an adventurous person and love to do so many outdoor events, just grab this watch. Existing buyers are happily using it for different outdoor activities including camping, fishing, kayaking, and more. No matter if you are in bad weather and wearing this, nothing will happen to your watch.
Benefits & Highlighted Features:
- Hardlex crystal design: it doesn’t reflect the light and makes it easy to read
- Stainless steel brushed finish counterclockwise rotating bezel gives in a sophisticated look and to measure the spent time
- Automatic folding clasp with safety feature ensures a proper position in hand without slipping off
- Besides the hour, minute, and second, it displays the date in the 3 o’clock position for your convenience
- It comes with the black dial and solver outer for a classy gentleman look
- Sturdy titanium strap for the durability
- The dial is bigger and easy to read
- Lightweight design for comfort in a long time wearing
- Scratch resistant crystal and strap to keeps it shiny
- Water resistant up to 20,0 bar pressure
- It requires a nonstandard battery
- Accuracy: ±25~-15seconds per day that may not make you feel happy
If you really want to buy a watch which will serve you for the lifetime, Seiko Prospex Watch Diver watch is ideal for you. Diashield coating protects the crystal and every day you will feel like you are wearing a new watch.
Here you got the list of best Seiko watches with a wide range of prices. These watches are handpicked by our experts according to the quality. All these watches already have tons of positive feedbacks. There is nothing to be worried about the quality, just order the right one that meets your requirements.